Enchanting Castle in Tuscany
Location and surroundingsThis faboulous fund is located on top of a hill between Val di Pesa and Elsa Valley, in the heart of famous Classic Chianti, in Tuscany.
In the front, located in the main tower of the castle, unfolds the hotel section, fully equipped for the facility that houses 13 suites, lounges and ancillary spaces for all the activity of the business, for a total of 1943 square meters.
The side sections host 8 units, 3 of which used for touristic purposes and 5 for the personal use of the household, for a total of 1643 square meters.
- Fermentation room – mq 300
- Warehouse – mq 80
- Consecrated chapel – mq 116
The property includes also a large green park and a swimming pool.
Completing the fund’s capital castle, about 150 acres of land for different purpose:
- DOC vineyard Chianti Colli Fiorentini ha 15
- Olive grove ha 6,4
- Mixed land Olive Grove Vineyard ha 5,7
- Arable land ha 37,3
- Wood ha 84,6
The entire property has been renovated recently.